DenOptix QST Digital made easy!
DenOptix Photostimulable Phosphor Plate technology (PSP) delivers all the benefits of digital with the simplicity of film. What is PSP?
- Digital PSP solutions eliminate the traditional film processor and deliver the size range and flexibility of traditional film in a digital format
- PSP easily converts existing film based panoramaic (cephalometric) systems to digital
- Click here to learn more about PSP solutions
Why DenOptix QST?
Delivers maximum productivity, unmatched flexibility and superior reliability
- Clean, fast, chemical free digital processing
- Reliable, consistent digital image output
- Improved patient comfort with wireless, flexible and thin imaging plates
- Positions like film and delivers ease of integration
- Delivers digital imaging to entire practice in one simple, economical step
Maximum productivityProvides maximum productivity
DenOptix QST provides maximum productivity for busy offices with its easy installation and minimum staff training. The decision to go digital offers offices the perfect opportunity to replace inefficient and cumbersome film processing. Benefits include:
- Decreased processing time and duplication time
- Significant cost and time savings- no more film processor maintenance and repair
- Improved customer satisfaction-offers consistent and highly diagnostic images each time
Unmatched flexibilityOffers unmatched flexibility
DenOptix offers not only excellent image quality and fast digital scanning but also delivers the flexibility to practice dentistry in the way that most offices want. DenOptix QST is uniquely designed to scan multiple images in seconds in the most popular intraoral and extraoral sizes in one single step.
- Easy to position wireless plates provide patients with greater comfort
- Ability to use existing X-ray investment Simultaneous scan of intraoral and extraoral plates
- Unique flexibility to upgrade from an intraoral only system to an extraoral and intraoral system
- Plates are available in a complete range of sizes including panoramic and cephalometric
Superior reliability Delivers superior reliability
DenOptix QST provides the benefits of digital imaging with the security of knowing that the investment has a track record of proven results. If you are looking for a cost effective, reliable and powerfully flexible digital solution, DenOptix QST is the right solution for you. All over the world, thousands of practices have relied upon the DenOptix system.
||100-240 V. AC
||100 watts maximum
||Compliance per DHHS radiation performance standards 21 CFR. Ch.1. Subch.J: EN60825-1 Class 1 Laser device
||15 kg/32 lbs
||2.4 GHz Pentium IV or higher
||Windows XP PRO
|USB port (required)
||17" with 0.25 mm dot pitch
|Video display adapter
||8 + MB RAM
||1024 X 768 true color|