PSP (Photostimulable Phosphor) Technology
Digital made easy!
Practices that want to make the easy and economical step into digital imaging should chose PSP. What are the benefits of PSP?
- Reduced imaging processing time
- Ease of Integration
- Easy to use
- Low risk investment
How does it work?
PSP utilizes reusable phosphor coated imaging plates to capture x-ray emissions. (Imaging plates are designed to match the sizes of traditional film).
- Flexible and thin wireless PSP plates
- Imaging plates are processed using an advanced laser scanning device that reads the latent image and converts it into a highly diagnostic digital image.
- Digital image is displayed for diagnosis and review on the computer monitor
- Images are optimized using the features and tools of advanced digital imaging software, such as Gendex VixWin Pro.